2015 Winter Rendezvous
Happy New Year to all!
The Squadron Bridge extends this invitation to all Squadron Members and their spouses to join us at the 2015 Winter Rendezvous to socialize and discuss Squadron options to meet operational changes.
Sunday, February 8th, 2015
47 Highway Street, Petawawa
4:30 pm Meet to discuss options – Ross Judd, Facilitator
6:00 pm Break for Cocktails
6:30 pm Dinner – to be selected from menu
Commander, Gerry Morris, outlined the importance of this Rendezvous in the December issue of Scuttlebutt: The plan is to have all members attend an open discussion of issues affecting the future of the Squadron.
– Is the Squadron still meeting the needs of its members?
– Is it still relevant and should it continue on?
– If so, what services would best serve current and prospective members?
– How can we increase and retain membership?
– What could be done to encourage volunteerism and training officers to step forward?
– Our finances are slowly but surely declining. How can that be reversed?
The Bridge hopes that you will acknowledge the importance of this Rendezvous. If you plan on attending please respond to this email by Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 or call Janice Bunge at 613-584-2347 so that we can give the restaurant an idea of how many people they need to accommodate.
If you are unable to attend the Rendezvous (Snowbirds particularly) and have ideas that you would like to express on the issues raised, please respond to this email and the Bridge will see that your comments are included in the discussion.
Questions and comments can be directed to either Colin at 613-584-1926 or Janice at 613-584-2347
Looking forward to seeing you on February 8th.
Your Social Events Committee
Colin Allan and Janice Bunge